WHAT IS MIDTOWN?
Midtown Raleigh is the place where smart city living meets traditional community, the area within a 2-mile radius surrounding North Hills - Think Trader Joe's to Shelley Lake - where you'll find:
- 24/7 walkable urban center
- Long established neighborhoods
- Thriving mix of businesses, schools, and churches
- Strong sense of community
- 12 miles of Greenway Trails and 10 City Parks
Midtown is a welcoming and progressive local center that delivers convenience and high quality lifestyle to a diverse population, young professionals to retirees. Whether new arrival, or longstanding resident, Midtown's strong sense of community connects neighbors and fosters a genuine sense of belonging.
Midtown has evolved from suburban to urban mixed use destination, a hub of commercial and residential activity that is distinctive in location and sense of place, and is becoming Raleigh's second Central Business District.
WHAT DOES THE ALLIANCE DO?
Midtown Raleigh Alliance brings together business and community leaders with those who live, work, and play in Midtown to:
- Advocate for our area’s needs
- Promote Midtown
- Engage the Midtown community
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP?
Midtown Raleigh Alliance is an advocacy and membership group created to be a shared voice for Midtown, a way to stay informed on the latest news and issues, and connect with the Midtown community.
- Monthly events including after hours socials, educational programs, and annual member celebration
- Individual membership includes household members
- Midtown Partner business membership covers multiple team members
- Leadership on key city issues such as transit and the Six Forks Road Corridor Study
Perhaps the most important benefit of all is that members are contributing to work that is growing the economic vitality of our area.