Midtown is a welcoming and progressive local center that delivers convenience and high quality lifestyle to a diverse population, young professionals to retirees. Whether new arrival, or longstanding resident, Midtown’s strong sense of community connects neighbors and fosters a genuine sense of belonging.
Midtown has evolved from suburban to urban mixed use destination, a hub of commercial and residential activity that is distinctive in location and sense of place, and is becoming Raleigh’s second Central Business District.
Midtown Raleigh is the place where smart city living meets traditional community, the area within a 2-mile radius surrounding North Hills – Think Trader Joe’s to Shelley Lake – where you’ll find:
- 24/7 walkable urban center
- Long established neighborhoods
- Thriving mix of businesses, schools, and churches
- Strong sense of community
- 12 miles of Greenway Trails and 10 City Parks